Saturday, February 13, 2010

Brother Lost Bet To Sister My Brother Is Taking Estrogen?

My brother is taking estrogen? - brother lost bet to sister

Now my brother lost a bet and now like a dress that estrogen made for one year, we talked to the doctors, and our parents and we agreed that it is safe to do so theres no question that it was not there; know that there are more women, but I wanted to know how it will be female, I am willing to help him and his older sister and I would like to know if a girl seems to always good to have a younger sister, lol. oh and HES 13 and puberty not yet succeeded.

1 comment:

Allison said...

E-mail is that so much fun and I answer quiestion travfamilyguy@aim.com HES will Boobs Yur voice would begin to grow higher and fun lol hope pariods uhave and tell me what is new to send?

Post a Comment