Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cat Food Timer Should I Let My Fiance Get A Cat?

Should i let my Fiance get a cat? - cat food timer

My friend always worried with a cat. He has since he was a baby, but never a cat, and are not really very excited. People tell me they are big, as you do for a long time, at a time when they can have their meals in a timer and water are available, but I'm still not convinced, as I l I saw many dead cats on the road my life, and that makes me really, and I think it is fair to keep a cat inside. I also know that many people, the cats would bring the gifts back home died and I could not cope. I told my friend that if you get one, should not after all the cleaning, he accepted, but the recent works of all time, so I know I'd stay with him. I'm just not entirely comfortable sharing my home with a cat. Do you think that is my opinion, change, or should I stick to my guns?

4 comments:

Spike & Co. said...

They do not seem to a person or company that would perhaps be better if they share a home with a pet.

Now, as her friend left, is a cat, "it will not matter that you do not have, and he is a child.

Good luck!

Big kid said...

Aw, that cats are much less able to handle such a dog. He or she is a little bit, if your boyfriend is working late.
Not every cat has brought death, is our cat, a hunter useless, and not all dead at the end of the street.
If you are a cat instead of an adult cat, then they are simply the best pleasure. The cats are having big to Tho, just not as excited as a kitten.
They are brilliant pets

getagrip said...

Well, the thing is, he's your friend and you're not his mother. If you are old enough to hold the marriage, who is old enough to be responsible pet is missing. And if you do not believe, then you should not marry someone irresponsible. Marriage is about compromise, and it is not.

getagrip said...

Well, the thing is, he's your friend and you're not his mother. If you are old enough to hold the marriage, who is old enough to be responsible pet is missing. And if you do not believe, then you should not marry someone irresponsible. Marriage is about compromise, and it is not.

Post a Comment