Need Help with mixed martial arts? - ohio college wrestling
see, I am 19 5 10 213 free live in Virginia, MMA, where illegal
I want to fight in the UFC Welterweight 170
but I can not find a good gym where up to
because I live in WV No MMA gym around
Boxes or gyms
It is I trained in Jiu-Jitsu, but it was more sport
Muy Thai GNP or not allowed to strike
not on the floor
therefore strive to stop smoking
In addition to the university and the work is taking my time
not to fight (to college)
I have to go before, to Ohio and professionals
I want to know how I can get in shape for training, have no problems if I move
I've got to be books DVDs i mma mma i got sustainability fake bag fight
But do not take the place of training in a real gym
so they need help


7 comments:
I manage fighters and I think an education at home, as well as training in a gym. When you move to Ohio to beat Dragons Den .. they give a damn about the training camp and great fighters in his fitness studio shows, Mark Coleman. Before you do, go watch some MMA fights Ammy, whether it is right for you. People who go up against the door until the end of his career with screwing the wrong files. I manage fighters throughout the country and currently have 8 in Ohio. If you would like me to move and I can help with their training.
You should consider whether to move. If this is your passion, and is illegal in your country ... So, you know?
For $ 400 you can in the field of militech train for a week and if you can move on a regular basis and only where practical.
He could move to Las Vegas where the Xtreme Couture. I think a basic subscription costs only $ 125 per month.
You should consider whether to move. If this is your passion, and is illegal in your country ... So, you know?
For $ 400 you can in the field of militech train for a week and if you can move on a regular basis and only where practical.
He could move to Las Vegas where the Xtreme Couture. I think a basic subscription costs only $ 125 per month.
I do not know, sorry
the person said about me that your stamina and cardiovascular fitness.
This is Randy Couture strength and stamina, which I found online and it works wonderfully. Use a bar with over 35 pounds in each hand, and all this without the bar below.
Bent rows x8
Vertical lines x8
Military press x8
Good Morning x8
Lunges x8 (each leg)
Press PUSH Squat x8
Deadlift x8
After a rest of the year is over a minute before returning to at least 3 sets each time you do, and we do it every two days.
You can find a video for this seaching through the work outside of Haute Couture
I also do other exercises of power afterwards.
Pull-ups
Plyo of explosive power-ups
Squats, UPS V
Sledgehammer Tire
Tire invests about 30 meters down and back
Make 3 copies of this together with the work of haute couture
other than simply the rounds in his pocket, and with a partner, if any. until you go to a gym
They seem to know what you're doing, and obviously some evidence necessary training. I would say that not only your best to keep their opposition to moving to Ohio. You can do this by doing one of his weeping friends, far more serious than the bomb during the exercises sense: to get, what you will do more push-ups say, things that stop Move like c'mon, a wimp! You get the right place. In this way you will not be able to talk about training when you feel tired, because hey, thats what's really good coaches? While you work, even if you are working.
Good luck.
If you are serious, do our work in a second. Treat them as such. Work on your diet and exercise routine. The construction of a base a lot of strength and cardiovascular. Do not build mass. The large muscles, you lose speed. So if you find a gym, take a second job search. If the training is not half-ass in the air. Look at the discipline and make every move until it receives a response. Also, I do not know how young you are, but do not fall into this "I'm not a cage fighter who is cool" attitude. I have seen many fighters to land the part of the bread and run and run by doctors.
Post a Comment