Sunday, February 7, 2010

Amount Paid For Whiplash Pain Suffering How Much Settlement Will I Get For My Car Accident?

How much settlement will I get for my car accident? - amount paid for whiplash pain suffering

I will miss two days of work and have whiplash ... Nothing serious, just a pain, probably disappear in a few days. I just want to know if anyone knows the exact amount of pain and suffering? I know it will pay for my medical and lost time ... I just want to know how my discomfort and pain.

6 comments:

mamatoha... said...

Depends on where you live. I used exposures that make for damage to cars in Kansas and Missouri. With the information provided can not qualify for a claim of infringement. However, if you live in a state without a threshold (ie without a credit rating) that a solution for a signed version of all the claims is available. Suppose you have only go to the doctor or ER 1 time, I would guess that an agreement of $ 200 - $ 400 on the medical examination. If you are offered much more than I see a bid of about $ 500 - $ 700 more if they want to negotiate, made. Normally they will not negotiate with you if your item is appropriate. If someone had offered me $ 500 and counteroffered 10,000 U.S. dollars, I would not change my offer. However, if you with $ 900 who would have accepted or at about $ 700, contrary counteroffered.

With minor injuries like yours would not recommend a lawyer, because you have lost 35% of their property, including medical and wages. In fact there are behind. Also - the loss of earningsable to retrieve your winnings before taxes. It is a good way to do a little more. Residential injuries are not taxed. Also ask about the claims representative will work with WHO to medical needs must be returned would be A. For example, in Kansas, must pay the injured party car insurance, but in Missouri, you can double dip. This means that you will pay your car insurance for medical services reimbursed. Some states do not allow the insurance company take care of subrogation (recovery) in the back.

CowboyBi... said...

Well Boo-hoo for you, Cry Baby. Ten dollars is rubbing his neck, the better?

cee cee said...

It is hard to say ................ Everything depends on the circumstances, the state, which in contact with a lawyer, and so on.

Erica, AKA Stretch said...

Contact the insurance company and a lawyer.

insurage... said...

There is no real answer may be here without knowing the full picture (status, injury or prior medical history, lost wages and other) when you go to RA will lose 25-40% of what we once (and the medical bills, at least paid in full for Mr and get the supplier to your account by an UL = /> Microsoft Office to reduce such compensation could result in a mutual agreement covers) .. best advice is barred, in your state review (the amount of time you need your claim online .. good pay, or simply ask the person in charge of your request) .. ensure that seems to negotiate any further complications and attempt to conclude an agreement, the fair, when you .. do not meet your expectations, please contact at least 2 lawyers (an idea, contact your case, consultations are usually free or at low cost) ..

crystal said...

They were to blame?

Post a Comment