Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Phlegm Choking Please Help, Im Going Insane With 4 Month Old Baby?

Please help, im going insane with 4 month old baby? - baby phlegm choking

Please explain why the doctors can not give my child
Cough and sputum terrible? My baby suffocated
Phlegm, I 2 months old, shes now 4
Months. It has been vomiting soo bad that atleast shes
2-3 times per day and sing all night, because
thereof. She coughs incessantly, my baby looks soo tired
every night and it is really bad mood because he can not sleep. Be
It was like a week away, and Drs custom make something! I think
How ridiculous of all, I have tried and recommended
obviously does not work.

8 comments:

babaloo is due Jan 28 said...

My mother told me that Vicks on his feet and pulled her socks. I would try to get running in the bathroom with hot shower. Good luck.

amandajo... said...

If you have a Whole Foods and Wild Oats near you, I would recommend a few cold drops his Hyghlands. They are homeopathic, 100% natural, without side effects. Breakdown of mucus and help you with their PHLEM Mau. I used this on my son when he was congested / runny nose and it worked perfectly. They can help you, your mucus. They also have many other things, very natural, can help. Try putting a towel under the mattress cloth, so that your head slightly elevated, which can help you breathe easier. In any case, you use a humidifier and a vaporizer. And it offers plenty of fluids (breast milk, formula or even a little water) Good luck, hope your baby feels better soon.

Carrie E said...

I would change doctors! If they are not desperate to find the problem, then there is a problem. If you took him to see a pediatrician, then try a general practitioner. If you are taking a fam. dr, try a pediatrician. Tell them to be the problem directly, wishes to know the cause of the problem, correct, not only for drugs, what they think it is.

proud mommy :) said...

Try a humidifier, if not already there. Stay around until he comes, if possible. Get a liquid Vicks and the poor in the cup in the humidifier and clear. My daughter had the same problem too. It is also in the bathroom with her and the warm tap water and let the steam as the FAR in the bathroom or sit in something. Good luck

Anonymous said...

Get advice from another ASAP.and DR with a check (I know, weird), a chiropractor. and try to sleep a little of his car. my son slept better when he's face down on the breast a better chance. stand for the health of children. Good luck

EVANS HERE YAY!!! WHAT A BIG GUY said...

docs go and if you vomit a lot to bring him to the hospital to see if it not be worse. GL

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it is time to change doctors if you are with the way she handled the baby has become dissatisfied. Some doctors do not listen, even though he knows that something is wrong. You should always have to go with your instincts and do do anything you care to ensure your baby.
On a side note ... My daughter has problems with cough and sputum for a while. It is b / c of the APT, we live in time. It is b / c had black mold. He made us all sick, but the worst was Level B / C, there was so little. Turn around and look really your air vents. That's what I did and I have found. Once I thought we were there, then had) my daughter (and the rest of us some relief! (If I open in the vents of the wall ... OMG do not believe what was there and everything seems normal on the outside .... YIKES!) This is not your problem but worth a look, turned around. It is more trouble than you might think, and it's worse this time of year.

GOOD chance to see what is the problem. And we hope that their little better soon! ;-)

Slim&Sex... said...

Because of his age Drs do not want a drug for something that they can hope for without trying to write to disappear medicine.Have, sucking on the nose? During bedtime worst thing you can do is the bed bed, the only sounds worse symptoms.This crazy is made, but try to sleep in a car seat or swing to be, of course you need with you. Standing in a semi-sleep can help. My son has experienced the same thing at that age, and believe me when I say I know exactly how you feel! Everything that is all I can say, hold your nose (often seek to avoid holding the Vaseline into the environment,) the nose, red and painful, not the place baby on her back and tried to maintain some form of semi-upright position , and hang himself, "This Too Shall Pass"

Post a Comment