Does anyone know where to find Kieffer bridles? - kieffer comfort bridle
I live in the United States and is trying to find the brake Comfort Kieffer IV I appreciate the quality of the products Kieffer, but it is a company based in Germany and have trouble finding this particular model of footwear in the U.S.. I have tried to Dover Saddlery and extensions of the dressage, but no luck.
Looking for the Kieffer Expo IV, black / cream liner or brown / cream coating:
http://www.kieffer.net/cms/content/view/ ...
Does anyone know any other retailers that sell this brand? The only ones I can find that the models with rhinestones on the front-end (and I hate xD).


3 comments:
Kieffer bridles only type in the search and the link that says generations of excellence
IM in Australia, but my mother bought one of these on the Internet. this is probably the easiest way and less expensive.
eBay
Post a Comment