Stan Lee in Fantastic 4 (2)? - wedding invitation comic wording
I saw one evening, other special and said that was the scene of Stan Lee really the right of the cartoon.
Is that true? Stan Lee tried to get into the marriage in the comics, and I could not because he was not invited?
I think someone said that it also (perhaps an artist) with him in the comics on the scene.


2 comments:
I think it's a bit like a comic farce.
Brrr! ... FF2 suck big ballz!
Dr. Doom Silver Surfer's surfboard riding. YIKES!
Of course, only a dweeb also consider that a good film.
Friend, you know something about the FF? This film was a farce and an insult to the true FF fans everywhere.
That is exactly why so many sucky movies. Because people like you keep buying tickets to see these films banal and stupid plot holes big enough to fly all the imperial fleet, and two people killed by the stars.
Post a Comment