Sunday, February 21, 2010

Www Vitamin Forte Ro Is It Okay To Take 2 Medicin At The Same Time?

Is it okay to take 2 medicin at the same time? - www vitamin forte ro

Centrum Forte http://www.wekenshop.com/images/9854.jpg

Vitamin D:

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/photos/2008/05/16/wide-vit-d-cp-4564522.jpg

Forte is to be taken in order, and vitamin D in the middle at the same time, though he says the Center work closely with the medication after 4 hours after taking other drugs before or 4 hours before taking d taken other drugs. The doctor said I need 1000 units of vitamin D, but only a strong center 600, and the other 400, which corresponds to 1000 units of vitamin D.

Vitamin D is actually a "drug" or simply
Vitamin D?

If I was not the whole morning I'm With Center and vitamin D in the night.

PS The pharmacist told me take the time amounted to 1000 units of vitamin D, but you do not know what shoulnt the pharmacist knew any medication unless it is after 4 hours.

5 comments:

Ian said...

Adverse reactions to these medicines or pharmacist has told

Cee Eff said...

Pharmacists have to learn in school for years to interact with other medicines. They are also trained as physicians (sometimes more) compared to people taking drugs.

If your pharmacist says it's okay, so it is.

But consider this is: Centrum Forte Vitamin D in the ... Why is it taking over a problem?


Centrum Forte is probably iron, the severe irritation of the stomach, where they can cause mixed with many commonly used medications. Most vitamins are at different times of the prescribed drugs are taken.

mary F said...

I do not think that you need today, just in case. Unless, that you wait for four hours, and another, I would not be on the safe side. And I take no medication or vitamins, it would be a little paranoid. Hey, I know. Tomorrow you can call the doctor and ask him.

Better safe than sorry ...;)

linda_du... said...

Always follow the instructions to the letter in May to lead the TN extremely harmful to the kidneys of vitamin D, sunlight can be absorbed eat a healthy diet of fruits vegetables, milk contains vitamins, no two previous total of more harm than good doctor and follow his instructions Heres a website that can help www.goodtoknow.co.uk

Sarah said...

Vitamin A is a vitamin

I suggest you consult a doctor or bad to ask my own heart

Someone says no, but look at the back

If he says not to do so, and that if such drugs priscribe or other pills you take this then dont take it.

Simple as that!

:)

Post a Comment