Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Acrylic End Table Protective Coating For Painted Coffee Table?

Protective coating for painted coffee table? - acrylic end table

I only paint my coffee and end tables. I did not sand, 2 coats of primer and 4 coats of paint) (only dark. It is a dark chocolate brown. So now what do I put thanks to them to protect you for the hook, will be so specific product benefit. Oh, that CIL interior acrylic latex semi-gloss superior to that I have used.

4 comments:

JTNT2003 said...

I always use Minwax polyurethane. I guarantee at least 4 layers to the terminal, it is securely closed. I have a table that is 15 and makes the daily use. It seems as good as now, when it was made. Good luck!

DGI8888 said...

It is a company that sells a product called CAS and in a transparent layer, both gloss and matt. Layer is harder than I've ever used and the test site and citric acid. I have the walls painted in latex, to avoid blurring of fingerprints and the crayon and marker, wipe off the same magic.

The company is: http://www.kinlochusa.com

Glenn B said...

No need to add something. The table has all the protection you need. Add a transparent layer of poly tend to ring. Paint film will be successful, however, always recommend using coasters. I also have a clear varnish over the paint layer will not allow the paint to run properly.

J12 said...

Lack.

Post a Comment