Thursday, January 28, 2010

Brazillian Waxing For Men Ottawa What Is A Brazillian Bikini Wax For Men?

What is a brazillian bikini wax for men? - brazillian waxing for men ottawa

You can do this with a roll of duct tape and a good pair of tweezers.

7 comments:

DaMatrix said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! OUCHHH

phantoml... said...

Same as women or as Beckham says, "back, sack and crack '.
Men and women can choose to keep a band of "landing" of pubic hair, rather than anything remotely. In any case, remember to go to a reputable salon will be carried out properly and safely.

the blue duece said...

I had a wax once ........... I think I'll ever .............. I'll just go with the razor

HEINZ E said...

ALL GONE

lasalle_... said...

one word OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What makes them so.

moluvsma... said...

all the hair on and around the folds of the strip for the area with hot wax, then a strip of cloth over the wax and Sroka, pulled his hair shaved close to ... It's not as bad as it seems

A J said...

lol ..... all I hear is AAAAAHHHHH! Heart sounds painful! probably shave a little bit better!

Post a Comment