Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hack For Microsoft Office 2003 Activation I Have Microsoft Office 2003 60 Day Trial. It's Expired. Can I Hack It To Use It Without Paying For It.?

I have Microsoft Office 2003 60 Day trial. It's expired. Can I hack it to use it without paying for it.? - hack for microsoft office 2003 activation

I just want to know if there is a way to use the hack without a key for them because it costs $ 400 and not pay for it. I do not want to OpenOffice.

3 comments:

Jallan said...

Just download from OpenOffice.org http://www.openoffice.org/.

It is completely open, and Microsoft Office files.

Prevent a pig. Quit worry about what they "want" and begin to live with those received by law.

Johan D said...

No, he can. The only option is to reformat your hard drive and reinstall Windows.
Or go to delete in the registry with regedit, and then all the entries in his own hand. It is very risky to do, because a mistake can mean you need to reformat and reinstall.
If you want to test. This is the way to go

Start - Run - type "regedit" without quotes, of course,
Ok
Registry Editor
Press F3
Enter the name of the program that you want to delete
Search
Now you can delete the entry. You agree that you must remove it, because opening the yellow envelope
Manning, right-click and delete.
Well, something very important.
You need to press F3 again looking into the next. If you press F3, you remove the incorrect entry.
When you delete an entry, press F3 again
It is possible that the entry could be eliminated. Ignore it and press F3 again.
When all entries have been detected and corrected. Close the Registry Editor.

Restart the computer

Less, and last but notmust be executed, or a Registry Cleaner
This is a very good and serious is free
Comodo reg. Cleaner
http://registry-cleaner.comodo.com/

Now you can try reinstalling MS Office 2003

Understand I don \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\, why do not you want to install Open Offce
I like even better than MS Office.
They will have their reasons and it is my concern.
It all wayhttp link: / / / download_openof www.filehippo.com ...

dragonfl... said...

No, no new key and limited evidence. It is also theft of property. I will come to steal your computer?

Post a Comment