Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Highest Rated Dishwasher Could The Diagnosis Of Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia Be Wrong?

Could the diagnosis of Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia be wrong? - highest rated dishwasher

I've noticed, so I'm a little too much alcohol on the Internet. Some of the information that I found that I really wonder whether the IS.

I would like to hear your thoughts if I sexually transmitted diseases, or whether they do) something else (eg my orthostatic hypotension.

* Clear recently that my heart rate was significantly higher than it should be
* Only if I palpitations a lot of movement (in fact, I can only say that my heart beats faster when the measurement)
* The 20-year-old woman
* History of mild orthostatic hypotension during the time that I can remember (short) long occasional dizziness when standing quickly
* Recently, it has even worse (and dizziness, which may have not completely disappear for hours) and is triggered by small things (eg,) unloading the dishwasher.
* So, I'm dizzy when standing for long periods, sometimes at random.
* Blackouts seem cured by a miracle drink electrolytes (eg gatoraide or Gastrolyte)
* The exercise useless, I quickly out of breath.
* No drugs, alcohol, caffeine, smoking, etc.
Blood tests - normal (no disturbance of the thyroid and not dehydrated, electrolytes are normal)
* Normal Echo
* The blood pressure was 110/85, when the heart rate 115
* Holter monitor - a lot of sinus tachycardia (a few hundred sequences), sold separately. Heart rate min 50, max 190 (top 5 floors), 105 average. One thing that I find interesting is that the heart rate was below 100 for every hour he was asleep, and in the first hours after waking (the neighbors were loud clock at 5 am, but I stayed in bed and read up to 6th in the meantime, my pulse is as if he had been sleeping).

This makes you look like?
Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The symptoms resemble those of the STI, but could also be subject to a condition as postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS). Since you mention that you are orthostatic hypotension, consider a difference.

For most people with STI, the average heart rate is 95 beats per minute, including sleep. As the heart rate in the 50s at night, I'm not sure that the MX is the solution.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

The symptoms resemble those of the STI, but could also be subject to a condition as postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS). Since you mention that you are orthostatic hypotension, consider a difference.

For most people with STI, the average heart rate is 95 beats per minute, including sleep. As the heart rate in the 50s at night, I'm not sure that the MX is the solution.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

HELLO Tabby

I'm glad that you are looking for the truth. After a diagnosis is accepted by some people that disagree with others. The rejection is not a conscious level. The subconscious mind works. Is it possible that you are not willing to accept even the diagnosis.

If I were you willing to discuss with my doctor. Your doctor has his EKG, other blood tests, medical history, as you and your family. It's more than people like me brought up.

A cardiologist must first have a university degree, then to a doctor, then to a specialist. If you have any doubts, there is nothing wrong to ask to check their diagnosis. Finally, you can still have a second opinion from a professional.

Tabby, I am concerned for his welfare. My concern is that someone might say: "I was IST and was gone." If you believe a statement of this kind could be harmful to obtain.

For me as a nurse, it seems that the correct diagnosis on the basis of Holter. monitor As mentioned earlier, I had the same experience as your doctor.

Post a Comment