What reactions you have received after telling someone you had Herpes 2? - how to meet men with herpes
I've learned that I have herpes 2 and is currently in a relationship becomes serious. I never had an asymptomatic an epidemic or other symptoms.
I have a few guys that shingles, which were interested in me, had (but was not interested in them), just to test the water and they were like "okay "....." taking the medicine, we can use a condom "and" I will continue to have oral sex with you .... I use the cloak of Sarran.
I was so afraid to be intimate with someone for fear of the spread of viruses that were not sexually active in more than 2 years. I met very nice people and if the relationship becomes serious, growing apart, in general, because they fear rejection if to tell them.
I am from the guy is now on marriage and children, and I'm so afraid that if I say I'm sorry.


4 comments:
When the man talks about marriage, a little cold, pain, and no question.
You can not type-2 on the lips. It is really rare anyway.
The people have a better chance at a different VHS, because 90% of people do not even know they have it. At least you know and can do everything possible to prevent the spread.
It's not like someone sentenced to death ... No biggie, once a person has been brought up.
I think you should go ahead and say: I mean, if you really think it out. It seems more than you have severe consequences. Hey, this is not a death sentence - it's just a pain in the *** (literally!) From time to time. Everyone has a past. I think he will understand, and if you really want it, whatever. Good luck!
If you lose, you do not say, and contracts
May bring an action for the celebration, important medical information about sexually transmitted diseases and their transmission to him
only say that if you really love, then it's not bothering you ...
Post a Comment