Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tanning Bed Ballast 4 Bulbs In A Row On My Tanning Bed Won't Work?

4 bulbs in a row on my tanning bed won't work? - tanning bed ballast

I just changed my tanning bed together, and I turned around and there are 4 lamps on to others who do not turn on. I went from a third area of work with a working light bulb and discovered that the bulbs do not burn, not yet run the 4 in a row. What is possible? Ballast? For beginners? Maybe the hard wiring is the problem? Please help, I have patiently waited to use it for a while.

3 comments:

jarebear said...

It is your burden.
Cancer Enjoy!

jarebear said...

It is your burden.
Cancer Enjoy!

cmos_spe... said...

****** The above is accurate, too. Light bulbs and fluorescent tubes are connected in pairs are (modern systems use starter more)
If it works in the past, is probably not the wiring, the more likely it is that the ballast (s). The problem is that you do not feel comfortable taking apart and change the components can not be repaired. And is it very difficult to find the parts.

Post a Comment