Thursday, December 31, 2009

Midi Moto For Sale My Midi Moto Has A Leak And Won't Start?

My midi moto has a leak and won't start? - midi moto for sale

Hello, I have a 49 cc motorcycle noon, and for a few days, Custom House, or even flow without electric starter, which will be held until that time, there is no power going to the rear wheel. There are also a load of fat contained in the towel under the engine and pull start, as you can see, I do not know much about engines can help me, please ... IM 14 and I want to start many thnx

1 comment:

River Euphrates said...

Yes, it sounds pretty bad shape.

You should probably go to a store - even though it is probably stolen.

You see, if you have someone who knows what they are looking for - or at least go to the store with you, if you can get the benefits.

Post a Comment