Saturday, December 12, 2009

Side Effects Of Sweet And Low I Have High Cholesterol And Enlarged Left Ventricle What Do I Do Now?

I have high cholesterol and enlarged left ventricle what do I do now? - side effects of sweet and low

I went to the doctor the other day because of severe chest pain I have lived for 2 days. Took "ECG", and the result is that I enlarrged left ventricle (I think that's what) their names. He wanted me to confirm a Dropper 2D echocardiography, which take behind.

The results also showed that they have normal blood pressure is in fact almost a low blood pressure.

I had a cholesterol test that day, and they seem to have high cholesterol. I'm 25, weight about 107 kg. I have never been overweight and have never had heart problems before. I exercise regularly, even if I have a strict diet.

Tomorrow I will look for a document, I have to test the echo. I am very nervous, as I do it now. Of course I'm trying to see what I eat now (not sweetened, low-salt, low fat, etc..) And if the experience or something, that the nature of treatment taken? Side effects? Can this big block in my heart for my age?

u like to thank you for your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment