Monday, December 21, 2009

Ssn Name Change Form How Do I Increase My Credit History When I Already Have A High Score?

How do I increase my credit history when I already have a high score? - ssn name change form

I have recently had a request for a credit card and was rejected because it was not "sufficient credit history. I already have a card that I had since 2001 and have never too late. I checked my report and credit score from Equifax (the credit card company credit report), the two seem to be in good shape (rated 744), but never had the need of a loan, etc.. My job, and rentals are not included in the report, but I see no way to deny that adding the information that they (a form of personal conflict allows a change of name, address, birth date and / SSN).

I am a member of USAA and asked for her card MasterCard. I will not try to be rejected apply to other cards, because I know that many questions to your satisfaction May suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment